We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The 50,000 Lufthansa miles sign-up bonus on the Lufthansa card will end on June 30, 2014. Because I’ve gotten emails about how to use Lufthansa miles, I’ve updated my guide on using Lufthansa miles.
How to Earn and Use Lufthansa Miles:
- Part 1 – 17 Ways to Use Lufthansa Miles
- Part 2 – Introduction, Rules, Fees, Mile Expiration, etc.
- Part 3 – Calling Lufthansa Service Centers
- Part 4 – Award Pricing Rules
- Part 5 – Segments, Stopovers & Open Jaws
- Part 6 – How to Find and Book Awards
- Part 7 – Is the Lufthansa Companion Ticket Worth it?
- Part 8 – How to Avoid High Fuel Surcharges
- Part 9 – Hotel and Car Awards
How to Book Hotel Rooms & Car Rentals
You can use your Lufthansa miles to book hotel stays and car rentals. But that’s not the best use of Lufthansa miles.
Click on the updated “Hotel and Car Awards” to find out why!
Lufthansa miles can be used to book hotel stays and car rentals. But you’ll get a better value using Lufthansa miles for award flights.
You can get 50,000 Lufthansa miles from the Lufthansa card if you apply by June 30, 2014.