Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: A credit card offer in this post, may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The 50,000 Lufthansa miles sign-up bonus on the Lufthansa card will end on June 30, 2014. Because I’ve gotten emails about how to use Lufthansa miles, I’ve updated my guide on using Lufthansa miles.
How to Earn and Use Lufthansa Miles:
- Part 1 – 17 Ways to Use Lufthansa Miles
- Part 2 – Introduction, Rules, Fees, Mile Expiration, etc.
- Part 3 – Calling Lufthansa Service Centers
- Part 4 – Award Pricing Rules
- Part 5 – Segments, Stopovers & Open Jaws
- Part 6 – How to Find and Book Awards
- Part 7 – Is the Lufthansa Companion Ticket Worth it?
- Part 8 – How to Avoid High Fuel Surcharges
How to Avoid High Fuel Surcharges
You pay fuel surcharges when you use Lufthansa miles to fly on Lufthansa flights and most of their partner airlines. But there are ways to avoid paying fuel surcharges.
Click on the updated “How to Avoid High Fuel Surcharges” to learn more!
When you fly on Lufthansa and many of their partner airlines, you’ll pay fuel surcharges. But you can pay NO or LOW fuel surcharges on Lufthansa flights.
You can get 50,000 Lufthansa miles from the Lufthansa card if you apply by June 30, 2014.