We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
There are better offers available for a couple of the AMEX Hilton cards! You’ll have to go through the steps of booking a hotel on Hilton’s website to get the deals to appear (though you do NOT have to actually complete the reservation). It’s a minor hassle, but the offers are $50 more valuable if you do it!
The information for this offer has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
We don’t earn a commission for these offers, but we’ll always share the best public deals with you!
Here are the details.
Improved AMEX Hilton Card Offers
If you make a dummy booking on the Hilton site, you’ll be able to find links to increased offers for the no-annual-fee Hilton Honors Card from American Express, as well as The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. Both of these offers are identical to the current limited-time deals (ending on June 27, 2018), except you will be able to earn an extra $50 statement credit after making a single purchase within the first 3 months of card membership.
Remember, AMEX limits you to earning the welcome bonus on their cards to once per lifetime per card. So if you’ve had either of these cards before, you won’t be eligible to earn the bonus.
To get these deals go through the steps of booking any hotel (it doesn’t matter which one, you’re not actually reserving it). On the payment page before you confirm the reservation, you’ll see this ad:
Click on that ad and you’ll be brought to a page where you can apply for the AMEX Hilton card and AMEX Hilton Business card.
What Are the Details of These Offers?
Both of these offers end June 27, 2018.
With the AMEX Hilton card offer, you’ll earn 75,000 Hilton points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account. And you can earn a $50 statement credit after making your first eligible purchase with your card within the same time frame. You’ll also get:
- 7 Hilton points per $1 at Hilton hotels
- 5 Hilton points per $1 at US restaurants, US supermarkets, and US gas stations
- 3 Hilton points per $1 for all other eligible purchases
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Automatic Hilton Honors Silver Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold Elite status after spending $20,000 on purchases in a calendar year
- NO annual fee
- Terms Apply
And with the AMEX Hilton Business card offer, you’ll earn 125,000 Hilton points after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account. And you can earn a $50 statement credit after making your first eligible purchase with your card within the same time frame.
The card also comes with great benefits like:
- 12 Hilton points per $1 at Hilton hotels
- 6 Hilton points per $1 on select business and travel purchases
- 3 Hilton points per $1 everywhere else
- Automatic Hilton Honors Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Diamond Elite status after you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your card in a calendar year
- 1 weekend night after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year
- 1 additional weekend night after you spend a total of $60,000 in purchases on your card in the same calendar year
- Priority Pass™ Select membership with 10 free visits each year (enrollment required). Each guest you bring costs an additional free visit
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Terms & Limitations Apply
The card has a $95 annual fee.
If you’re interested in applying for either the AMEX Hilton card or the AMEX Hilton Business card, do NOT use our links! You can get a better deal on both cards by going through the steps of making a booking on the Hilton site.
We don’t earn a commission for those offers, but we always want to make sure you’re getting the best deals!
If you want to stay on top of the BEST offers, sign up for our email newsletter!