On the heels of completely revamping their popular quarterly PointBreaks promotion, IHG has introduced a brand new deal.
The City of Lights sale gives folks 15% to 30% discounts at 200+ hotels in 6 US cities, including Atlanta, Chicago, and New York City. But the discount only applies to stays of 3+ nights.
You must book by February 28, 2018, and complete your stay by April 30, 2018. So this could be a good opportunity for folks looking to earn the IHG Accelerate bonus, because both promotions end on the same date.
Here are the details of this deal!
IHG City of Lights Sale
Link: IHG City of Lights Sale
For a limited time, you can save 15% to 30% on stays of 3 nights or more at 200+ IHG hotels in 6 US cities:
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
Here’s what you need to know:
- Book by February 28, 2018
- Stays must be completed by April 30, 2018
- You must book through this promotion link
- You must book 3 days in advance
- Rates are prepaid an non-refundable
- You must stay at least 3 consecutive nights
- Blackout dates apply
You can see the full list of participating hotels on the promotion page.
If you plan on earning you IHG Accelerate bonus, this could be a nice discount on stays you were going to book anyway. Just make sure to take a look at other current hotel promotions, in case there is a deal that better fits your goals!
Also note that stays are non-refundable, so make sure your travel plans will NOT change before you book.
Looking to Earn IHG Points?
To earn IHG points, you can:
- Sign-up for the Chase IHG Rewards card. It’s a card I keep in my wallet year after year, because it comes with a free night each cardmember anniversary that can be worth hundreds of dollars!
- Use the IHG Cash & Points Trick to “buy” points for even cheaper
- Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points (I do NOT recommend this, because there are more valuable Chase Ultimate Rewards points transfer partners)
The IHG City of Lights sale is live! And you can get 15% to 30% off at 200+ hotels in 6 major US cities.
To get the deal, you’ll have to book through the promotion page by February 28, 2018, and complete your stay by April 30, 2018. You’ll only get the deal for stays of 3 nights or more.
If you are working toward your IHG Accelerate bonus, this could be a nice opportunity to save on stays you were going to book anyway!
Were you able to find any great deals with this promotion? Let me know in the comments!