I found a better offer for the Chase Hyatt card!
When you make a test booking on the Hyatt website, you’ll see an offer for 40,000 Hyatt points, plus a $50 statement credit after your first purchase!
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this offer. But we’re committed to sharing the best deals with our readers!
Here’s how to find it!
Better Offer for Chase Hyatt Card
Normally, the Chase Hyatt card’s sign-up bonus is 40,000 points after meeting the minimum spending. So an added $50 statement credit is an excellent deal!
You’ll also get:
- 3 Hyatt points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels, which includes Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Resorts, Hyatt House, Miraval Resorts, and Park Hyatt brand hotels
- 2 Hyatt points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from airlines, and at car rental agencies
- 1 Hyatt point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- A free night at a Hyatt Category 1 to 4 hotel each cardmember anniversary
- Automatic Hyatt Discoverist elite status
- 5,000 bonus Hyatt points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase within the first 3 months of account opening
This card has a $75 annual fee, NOT waived the first year. But the free night each cardmember anniversary can easily offset the annual fee.
Even if you’ve opened 5 or more cards in the past 24 months, it’s still possible to be approved for the Chase Hyatt card. And if it’s been 24+ months since you earned the sign-up bonus AND you don’t currently have the card open, you’re eligible to earn the sign-up bonus again!
Here’s how to find this improved deal.
Step 1. Enter Any Destination
We’re just trying to reach the payment page, so it doesn’t matter which hotel you choose. Enter a destination, and click “Find Hotels“.
Step 2. Choose Any Room
The price of the room doesn’t matter, because you won’t actually be making a reservation. Choose a room to advance to the payment page.
Step 3. Locate the Better Offer Near the Bottom of the Page
The improved offer will pop up beside the “Payment Information” section. In addition to the 40,000 bonus Hyatt points, you’ll receive a $50 statement credit after your first purchase with the Chase Hyatt card. This offer is worth $50 more than the public offer!
You’ll be asked to sign into your Hyatt account when you click the apply button. So you’ll need to be a World of Hyatt member (it’s free to join).
To find an improved offer for the Chase Hyatt card, make a test booking on the Hyatt website.
You’ll earn the standard 40,000 Hyatt points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. And an added $50 statement credit after your first purchase!
This card has a $75 annual fee, NOT waived the first year. But you’ll get a free night each cardmember anniversary, which can easily offset the annual fee.
We don’t earn a commission for this offer, but we’ll always share the best deals with you!