We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Via Running With Miles, JetBlue will give you 20% off the base fare of any flight when you book through their promotion page use the code “BFF“. I found flights from New York to Havana, Cuba, one-way for $65 on February 6, 2017.
But you must book by November 15, 2017, for travel between November 29, 2017, and February 14, 2018. There are other restrictions and blackout dates.
20% Off Paid JetBlue Flights
Million Mile Secrets readers love JetBlue! They enjoy the extra legroom in coach, free snacks, in-flight Wi-Fi, and live TV.
Right now, JetBlue is giving folks 20% off most flights for upcoming winter travel. Unfortunately, this discount is NOT valid for award flights or JetBlue’s amazing Mint (Business Class) seats.
Here are some other things you should know:
- You must book by tomorrow, November 15, 2017, through this link
- Valid for travel between November 29, 2017, and February 14, 2018
- Use the promotion code “BFF“
- The discount excludes government taxes & fees
- Blackout dates are from December 15, 2017, to January 10, 2018, as well as travel on Friday and Sunday
- Discount not valid for previous reservations
- You can only use this code once per reservation
This is a nice deal, especially for folks who already have plans to fly JetBlue this winter.
Folks with the JetBlue Plus Card or JetBlue Business Card from Barclaycard get a free first checked bag for the cardholder and up to 3 companions on the same reservation when you use your card to pay for your ticket.
You have 24 hours to cancel a reservation if the flight is at least 7 days away. So you can take advantage of this sale and finalize plans later.
Want More JetBlue Points?
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Card
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Plus
There are 3 JetBlue credit cards you can open to quickly earn JetBlue points:
- Barclaycard JetBlue Card – Limited-time 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card – Limited-time increased 60,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Barclaycard JetBlue Small Business Card – 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
Barclaycard does NOT usually approve folks for more than a couple of cards each year. So make sure there are no other Barclaycard credit cards you’d rather have before you open the Barclaycard JetBlue cards.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for these cards, but we will always tell you about the best deals!
You’ll get a 20% discount on JetBlue flights when you book through this link by tomorrow, November 15, 2017, and use the promotion code “BFF“. But you must travel between November 29, 2017, and February 14, 2018.
There are some restrictions and blackout dates you should know before you book, so read the Terms & Conditions before you get too excited!