Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Don’t wait! The limited-time highest-ever sign-up bonus for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express is ending on November 1, 2017. So you only have a week left to apply!
The 35,000 Starwood point sign-up bonus is enough for a free night at top-tier Starwood hotels that normally cost hundreds of dollars, like the stunning Vana Belle, A Luxury Collection Resort in Koh Samui, Thailand.
Better Sign-Up Bonus on the AMEX Starwood Small Business Card Ending Soon
You’ll earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $6,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. And 10,000 more Starwood points for spending another $4,000 on purchases within the first 6 months.
You’ll also get perks like:
- 2X Starwood points per $1 you spend at Starwood hotels (includes Aloft, Design Hotels, Element, Four Points, Le Meridien, Sheraton, St Regis, The Luxury Collection, Tribute Portfolio, Westin and W brand hotels) and Marriott hotels
- 1X Starwood point per $1 you spend on everything else
- Unlimited use of Boingo Wi-Fi hotspots (excluding in-flight)
- Access to Sheraton Club lounges (free breakfast and hors d’oeuvres) for cardholder and 1 guest staying in the same room (3rd-party bookings are excluded)
- 2 stay credits or 5 night credits toward Starwood Elite Status
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms & limitations apply
The $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.
Note: American Express only allows folks to get the sign-up bonus ONCE per person, per lifetime on ALL their cards.
Should You Apply?
The minimum spending requirement is high, but this is a fantastic offer. Because the sign-up bonus is normally 25,000 to 30,000 Starwood points. And you can get a LOT of value from Starwood points!
Plus, you can transfer points between your Starwood and Marriott accounts at a 1:3 ratio (and get an instant status match between programs!). So the 35,000 Starwood point sign-up bonus is worth 105,000 Marriott points (35,000 points X 3).
So if you’ve never had the card before and are considering it, don’t wait too long!