Via Points, Miles & Martinis, some lucky folks are being targeted to earn up to 3,000 bonus United Airlines miles for spending money with qualifying United Airlines partners.
So check your inbox (and spam folder) to see if you can take advantage of this offer!
Fly United Airlines Partners and Earn Bonus Miles
If you received an email with the title, “By invitation only: Earn 3,000 bonus award miles”, you’re in luck! Because you’re invited to participate in the “Miles on miles on miles” promotion, and have the chance to earn up to 3,000 easy United Airlines miles by spending money with qualifying United Airlines partners.
- 500 bonus United Airlines miles for spending with 1 qualifying partner
- 1,000 bonus United Airlines miles for spending with 2 qualifying partners
- 3,000 bonus United Airlines miles for spending with 3 qualifying partners
Here are the details of the deal:
- Qualifying United Airlines partners include: MileagePlus Shopping, MileagePlus Dining, 1800Flowers, MileagePlusX, Opinion Miles, Lending Club and Vinesse
- Register BEFORE making purchases with qualifying United Airlines’ partners
- Register and complete the requirements by 11:59 pm Central Time on October 31, 2017
- Transactions must be posted to your United Airlines frequent flyer account by 11:59 pm Central Time on December 30, 2017
- Limit 1 bonus per member
To register, just press the “Register With One Click” button inside your targeted email.
Select United Airlines members have the chance to earn some easy United Airlines miles on purchases they might make anyway!
If you’re targeted, you can earn up to 3,000 bonus United Airlines miles by spending with multiple qualifying United Airlines partners. Just register through your targeted email before making your purchases!