Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
One of the best deals for buying Business Class tickets has returned! But only for a very limited time.
Via View From the Wing, you can once again use the British Airways AARP discount to save $400 on round-trip Business Class and First Class flights! You’ll have to book by June 29, 2017, for outbound travel August 1, 2017, through January 8, 2018.
I’ll remind you about this amazing deal!
Save on Business Class Seats With British Airways AARP Discount
The British Airways AARP Business Class discount was changed a few months ago, and replaced with a $200 discount. But when you book through June 29, 2017, you’ll get the old discount of $400 off!
Here’s what you need to know:
- You must book by June 29, 2017, through the British Airways AARP discount site.
- Valid for outbound travel August 1, 2017, through January 8, 2018
- Discount only valid for round-trip transatlantic tickets (NOT one-way tickets or open-jaws) originating in the US.
- Only US residents qualify
You’ll save a different amount of money depending on the kind of seats you buy:
- $65 off coach
- $130 off Premium Economy
- $400 off Business Class and First Class
Business Class is by far the best value! This is extra useful because British Airways has Business Class sales every now and then. Plus, if you have the Chase British Airways card, you’ll get an extra 10% off your British Airways flight.
Anyone Can Join AARP!
You don’t have to be a certain age to join AARP. Anyone can sign-up, and there are other useful discounts you’ll get, like:
- 15% off general products and services at UPS
- Save up to 25% on car rentals from Avis, Budget, and Payless
- Save 5% to 20% on hotel stays at brands like Hilton, Sheraton, and Wyndham
- Save 10% on monthly service charges, and 15% on eligible accessories with AT&T
- 30% off Ancestry.com membership
Take a look at the AARP site for a full list of discounts.
Want More British Airways Avios Points?
For example, you can transfer points from flexible points programs, like AMEX Membership Rewards, Chase Ultimate Rewards, or Starwood. Or you can earn 100,000 British Airways Avios points from the British Airways Visa Signature Card after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements.
The British Airways AARP $400 discount on Business Class or First Class flights from the US has popped back up for a limited time! Book by June 29, 2017, for outbound travel August 1, 2017, through January 8, 2018. Depending on the type of fare you buy, AARP members can save $65 to $400 on a round-trip ticket!
There is no age limit to join AARP. And it’s just $16 per year. So if you buy a single round-trip ticket from British Airways, you’ll be saving much more than the price for an annual subscription.