Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
This is an easy way to save points if you have Hyatt award stays planned. And it takes less than a minute to sign-up!
I’ll share the details!
Chase Hyatt Cardholders Get 10% Points Back
You’ll get a 10% points rebate when you redeem for:
- Award nights
- Points + Cash stays
- Room upgrades
- Dining and spa services
It’s worth registering even if you don’t have award stays planned, because you never know when a trip might pop up!
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates, or transferred to airline partners aren’t eligible for this promotion
- Bonus points will post to your Hyatt account 6 to 8 weeks after your redemption
Another Good Reason to Consider the Chase Hyatt Card
If you’re not yet a Chase Hyatt cardholder, now is a good time to consider the card. You’ll earn 2 free nights at any Hyatt worldwide (even their most luxurious hotels and all-inclusive resorts) after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account.
You’ll also get:
- 5,000 bonus Hyatt points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account
- 1 free night at a Hyatt category 1 to 4 hotel each membership anniversary
- 3X points at Hyatt hotels
- 2X points on restaurants, airfare purchased directly from airlines, and car rentals
- 1X points everywhere else
- Automatic Hyatt Discoverist elite status
The $75 annual fee is NOT waived the first year. But it’s worth keeping the card and paying the fee each year, because you get a free anniversary night in a category 1 to 4 Hyatt hotel worth potentially much more!
Plus, even if you’ve opened more than 5 cards in the past 24 months, you can still qualify for the Chase Hyatt card! That’s because it’s one of a handful of cards that aren’t restricted by Chase’s “5/24” rule.
To qualify (even if you’re a new cardholder), register for the promotion by June 30, 2017.
Points redeemed for award nights, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining, and spa services are eligible for the rebate. It’s worth signing-up even if you don’t have plans to redeem Hyatt points, because it takes less than a minute.
Enjoy the bonus points!