Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you plan on applying for the amazing 35,000 point offers on the American Express Starwood Preferred Guest personal and small business cards, your application must be received by tomorrow, April 5, 2017.
The sign-up bonuses alone can be used for Big Travel at luxurious Starwood, Marriott, and Ritz-Carlton hotels. Or award flights with Starwood’s airline transfer partners, like American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, and more.
I’ll show you how to take advantage of this terrific deal!
Starwood 35,000 Offer 2017
When you apply by April 5, 2017, (tomorrow!), you can earn a total of 35,000 Starwood points after meeting the tiered minimum spending requirements on the AMEX Starwood personal and small business cards. That’s an outstanding offer, because the sign-up bonus is usually 25,000 Starwood points.
With the AMEX Starwood personal card, you can earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. And 10,000 more Starwood points for spending another $2,000 on purchases within the first 6 months.
With the small business version of the card, you’ll earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. And 10,000 more Starwood points for spending another $3,000 on purchases within the first 6 months.
You’ll also get perks like 2X Starwood points per $1 you spend at Starwood hotels, unlimited use of Boingo Wi-Fi hotspots (excluding in-flight), and more. Plus, the $95 annual fee is waived for the first year on both cards.
Here’s my review of these great offers. Nearly all the Million Mile Secrets team members have one (or both!) of these cards!
Note: American Express only allows folks to get the sign-up bonus ONCE per person, per lifetime on ALL their cards.
More Ways to Use Starwood Points
But if you need more inspiration, check out my previous posts on top hotels to book with Starwood points:
- 5 Best US Beaches to Enjoy With Limited-Time AMEX Starwood Bonus
- 5 Fantastic US Marriott Hotels to Book Using Starwood Points
- 7 Best US Starwood Hotels to Book With Points
- 5 Top Hotels in Europe to Book With Starwood Points
- 5 Top Hotels in Caribbean & Mexico to Book With Starwood Points
- Readers Love These Starwood Hotels and You Might Too!
And here are ideas for how to make the most of the AMEX Starwood 35,000 point sign-up bonus:
- 7 Fun Travel Goals Once You Have the Starwood Card
- Get a Disney World Vacation With Starwood Points!
- 11 Consecutive Nights in Fun Places With 1 Starwood Card Bonus!
- 7 Week-Long Vacations You Can Take With Starwood’s 35,000-Point Bonus
- Best Use of 90,000 Starwood Points: Companion Pass, Airline Transfers, or Free Hotel Nights?
- Vacation Longer! 7 Top Hotels Using Starwood’s “Cash & Points”
That’s an amazing deal, and because of the Marriott – Starwood merger, I’m not sure if we’ll see bonuses like this again. So if you’ve been thinking about applying, time is nearly out!