We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
We love our readers! So this week we’re giving away 6,000 JetBlue points.
I’ll show you how to enter!
The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN currently comes with a total of 100,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements. That’s the highest public offer I’ve ever seen on this card!
You’ll also get:
- 1.5X points per $1, on each qualifying purchase of $5,000 or more
- 50% rebate on points when you use Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline
- Up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year on your selected airline for incidentals such as baggage fees, lounge day passes, & more
- Complimentary access to over 700 airport lounges worldwide
- Terms and limitations apply
Don’t forget, you can even get this card if you have a small business, like coaching, tutoring, or making your own arts & crafts. You don’t need a big company or corporation to qualify! It can even be a brand new business, as long as you’re aiming to make a profit.
And because it’s an AMEX small business card, getting this card will NOT hurt your chances of being approved for any Chase cards you want.
You can transfer your AMEX Membership Rewards points to lots of airline partners. For example, you can transfer your 100,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points to JetBlue at a ratio of 5:4, and end up with 80,000 JetBlue points!
And if you enter this contest, you have a chance to win 6,000 more JetBlue points!
How to Enter
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You can enter until October 30, 2016, (Sunday) at 9:00 pm Central Time.