We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
More good news for folks who collect Hilton points!
The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card has an increased sign-up bonus of 75,000 Hilton points after meeting minimum spending requirements. This is the highest offer that’s been available on this card!
This is a great deal if you like to stay at Hilton hotels. Plus, the card has no annual fee!
I’ll explain more about the offer!
75,000-Point Citi Hilton Visa Offer
This is the highest bonus ever for this card. It’s a great deal for a card with NO annual fee!
The sign-up bonus is enough points for folks looking to splurge for a night at a fancy hotel. Or you could stay up to 20 nights at Category 1 hotels!
In addition to the 75,000 Hilton point sign-up bonus, you’ll also get:
- 6 Hilton points for every $1 you spend at Hilton hotels
- 3 Hilton points for every $1 you spend at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations
- 2 Hilton points for every $1 you spend on everything else
- NO annual fee
- Free Hilton Silver elite status (late check-out, 2 free bottles of water, and 15% points bonus on Hilton points earned)
- Free Hilton Gold elite status (free breakfast) after staying 4 times at Hilton in the first 3 months or after spending $20,000 on purchases in a calendar year
- 10,000 Hilton points at the end of a calendar when you spend $1,000 or more at Hilton hotels
Hilton hotels include Conrad, Canopy, Curio, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Home2Suites, Homewood Suites, Tru, and Waldorf Astoria brand hotels.
This is NOT a good card to use overseas because of the 3% foreign transaction fee.
This card is eligible for Citi Price Rewind, which refunds you money when prices go down on certain items you’ve bought with the card
Remember, Citi now has stricter rules for earning a sign-up bonus. So you’re not eligible to earn the sign-up bonus on this card if you’ve any Citi Hilton card in the past 24 months.
What Can You Do With 75,000 Hilton Points?
You’ll have plenty of options to book free night(s) with 75,000 Hilton points.
A great way to start exploring Hilton points is with Hilton’s own points search tool.
If you need more Hilton points, read my post about all the way you can earn them!
Where would you stay with the increased Citi Hilton Visa sign-up bonus?