Update: The card offer in this post is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you missed out on the better 75,000 Hilton point offer on the Citi Hilton Visa earlier this year, you’ve got another chance to get in on the deal!
You’ll earn 75,000 Hilton points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening with the Citi® Hilton HHonors™
Visa Signature® Card. That’s the highest offer I’ve seen for this card!
And it’s a terrific deal because there’s no annual fee.
What’s the Deal?
You’ll earn 75,000 Hilton points when you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening the Citi Hilton Visa. And you’ll get:
- 6 Hilton points for every $1 you spend at Hilton hotels
- 3 Hilton points for every $1 you spend at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations
- 2 Hilton points for every $1 you spend on everything else
- NO annual fee
- Free Hilton Silver elite status (late check-out, 2 free bottles of water, and 15% points bonus on Hilton points earned)
- Free Hilton Gold elite status (free breakfast at some locations, room upgrades when available) after staying 4 times at Hilton in the first 90 days of account opening, or after spending $20,000 on purchases in a calendar year
- 5th night free on award stays (from having Hilton Silver elite status)
- 10,000 Hilton points at the end of a calendar year when you spend $1,000 or more at Hilton hotels
Note: The minimum spending on this version of the card is higher than the recent offer of 50,000 Hilton points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 4 months of opening the card. And it does NOT come with a statement credit.
But I’d gladly spend $1,000 more in minimum spending to earn an extra 25,000 Hilton points!
And if you recently received a lower bonus on this card, it’s worth calling Citi to see if they’ll match you to the better bonus!
Note: The terms and conditions on this deal say:
This offer is only valid for new accounts.
So if you’ve had this card in the past, you won’t qualify for the bonus.
Remember, there’s still an improved offer (including a $100 statment credit) on the Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card. And limited-time better offers on the Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express and Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express until May 31.
How to Use Hilton Points
Hilton hotels include Conrad, Canopy, Curio, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Home2Suites, Homewood Suites, Tru, and Waldorf Astoria brand hotels.
If you’re looking for ideas on how to use Hilton points, check out Million Mile Secrets readers’ favorite Hilton locations!
Need more Hilton points? Here are all the ways to earn them!
Let me know how you’d use 75,000 Hilton points!