We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: The card offer in this post is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Now, there’s a limited-time improved sign-up bonus available to everyone!
You’ll earn 50,000 United Airlines miles when you meet the minimum spending requirements. And another 5,000 United Airlines miles when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account.
Plus, you’ll get a $50 statement credit after your first purchase.
We don’t earn a commission from this offer, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
This is a better deal than the usual 30,000 mile sign-up bonus! But not as good as the 70,000+ mile targeted offer.
Check If You’re Targeted for a Better Deal First!
Do NOT apply for this card until you check if you’re eligible for a better deal!
But if you’re not targeted, this is a good offer. When you apply by June 30, 2016, you’ll get:
- 50,000 United Airlines miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account
- 5,000 United Airlines miles after adding an authorized user and making a purchase within the same timeframe.
- $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- 2 United Airlines miles per $1 you spend on United Airlines
- 1 United Airlines mile per $1 you spend on all other purchases
- 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 on your card each year
- 2 United Club passes per year
- First checked bag free when you use your card to pay for your ticket
- Priority boarding
The $95 annual fee is NOT waived the first year. But there are no foreign transaction fees, which makes it a good card to use abroad.
Keep in mind, Chase has tightened its application rules. So if you’ve opened more than ~5 credit cards within the past 24 months from ANY bank, it’s likely you will NOT be approved for the card.