We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
How does popcorn, Sour Patch Kids, and the latest summer blockbuster sound?
It’s Movie Friday again! When you buy 1 movie ticket at Fandango with your Visa Signature card, you’ll get 1 free (up to $19.50). If any of your Visa cards have the word “Signature” under the Visa logo, you’re eligible to save!
The deal is good each Friday through August 21, 2015.
I’ll show you how to get your free movie ticket!
What’s the Deal?
Fandango has buy 1 get 1 free (up to $19.50) movie tickets each Friday (using this link only) through August 21, 2015.
To get your free ticket, on Fridays add 2 movie tickets to your cart. When you pay with your Visa Signature card the lowest-priced ticket (up to $19.50) is free!
This deal is good for any Friday showing.
However, if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait until Friday. You can purchase your Friday movie tickets on Wednesday or Thursday too. Tickets are limited, so this could give you a jump start!
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7-day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
It’s easy to get this deal multiple times if you have more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address.
Do You Have a Visa Signature Card?
Check for “Signature” printed under the VISA emblem on your card. Here are a few examples of cards that qualify:
More Ways to Save
You don’t need a Visa signature card to save money at the movies. You can save 5% to 6% any day by purchasing movie theater gift cards at office supply stores or supermarkets with a card that earns bonus points:
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year; then 1%. Terms apply.
- Chase Ink Bold, Ink Plus, Ink Cash – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% cash back) at office supply stores
When you buy a movie ticket at Fandango (using this link only) with your Visa Signature card, you’ll get 1 free (up to $19.50)! You can get this deal each Friday through August 21, 2015.
And if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait until Friday. You can get your free ticket on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays for Friday showings.
Which movie will you see this weekend?