1. Discover it Double Cash Back Extended
If you haven’t signed-up for the Discover it card yet, you still have time to get this card and earn double cash back at the end of your 1st 12 billing cycles.
This offer has now been extended through September 30, 2015.
You can get $50 after your 1st purchase within the 1st 3 months with the Discover it card. Plus, perks like:
- 5% cash back (on up to $1,500 in spending) on certain categories each quarter
- Free FICO score
- NO foreign transaction fees
- NO annual fee
2. 2,000 Club Carlson Bonus Points per Night
When you book your stay at participating Club Carlson hotels online, you’ll earn 2,000 Club Carlson bonus points per night!
Points + Cash bookings are NOT eligible.
This deal is good for stays completed by September 27, 2015. And there’s NO limit to how many bonus points you can earn.
Plus, you may be able to stack this deal with the Club Carlson Mega Points promotion where you’ll earn 10,000 Club Carlson points per night at certain Radisson hotels.
Folks with the US Bank Club Carlson card will also earn 20X Club Carlson points per $1 spent (10X points for paying with your card + 10X points for your stay) on their stay.
3. Hyatt Diamond Challenge Ending Soon!
With the Hyatt Diamond Challenge you can earn Hyatt Diamond status through February 2017, by staying 12 nights within 60 days. Points + Cash stays count towards your 12 nights and it’s easy to earn lots of Hyatt points.
This makes it much easier to earn Hyatt’s top status, because otherwise you’d have to complete 25 stays or 50 nights!
Hyatt Diamond perks include:
- 30% bonus on points earned for stays
- Best room available on arrival (excluding suites)
- Free premium internet
- Lounge access with free breakfast and evening appetizers (free full breakfast at Hyatt hotels without lounges)
- 4 suite upgrades (up to 7 consecutive nights each) per year
- Late check-out at 4:00 pm upon request
- 2 one-time use United Airlines lounge club passes each year
To sign-up call Hyatt at 800-228-3360.
But One Mile at a Time reports, you now only have until July 31, 2015, to sign-up for the Hyatt Diamond Challenge.
However, according to Hyatt this deal may return again soon! So don’t panic if you miss out on the current offer.
4. Save 15% to 25% at IHG Hotels in Canada
Stay 3 or more consecutive nights at participating IHG hotels in Canada and you can save 15% to 25%. Use promotional code “ID3NC” and stay through December 30, 2015.
Terms & Conditions
- Must book at least 6 days in advance
- Blackout dates may apply
If you use the Chase IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card to pay for your stay you’ll earn an extra 5X IHG points per $1 spent.
Remember, you can also book hotels from the latest PointBreaks list for just 5,000 points per night through October 31, 2015. And be sure to check out my list of 5 fun places to get Big Travel in Canada this summer!
I’m excited for Saturday’s giveaway! Two lucky readers will enough points for a free night at 1 of my favorite hotel chains!