We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
The publicly available offer for the Chase Disney Premier card was previously $100.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission on this card, but we always tell you about the best deals! Although I would NOT recommend this card for most folks! I’ll explain why!
What’s the Chase Disney Premier Credit Card?
You can get $200 back when you’re approved for the Chase Disney Premier card by spending $500 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of opening your account.
Other card perks include:
- 2% in reward dollars per $1 spent at most Disney locations, and all restaurants, supermarkets, and gas stations
- 1% in reward dollars per $1 spent elsewhere
- Character meet and greet at Disney California Adventure Park for up to 6 people
- Save 10% on certain merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations within Disney Resorts and at the Disney Store
The $49 annual fee is NOT waived. This card also charges 3% in foreign transaction fees. So I wouldn’t use it at Disneyland Paris!
Disney rewards dollars can be redeemed at Disney theme parks, hotels, golf courses, and other participating retailers. You can also use your Disney rewards dollars for movie vouchers or as a statement credit towards airfare.
Disney rewards dollars expire after 5 years.
Is This a Good Deal?
Folks who love Disney and spend at lot of time at their resorts and buying merchandise may benefit from this card.
For example, you could sign-up for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card instead. And when you spend $4,000 within the 1st 3 months of opening your account, you’ll earn 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
There are lots of ways you can redeem 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points including:
- $500 in cash back
- $625 for travel booked through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal
- Big travel with airline and hotel transfer partners
With this card you’ll earn 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel and dining. Chase Ultimate Rewards points never expire for as long as you keep that card.
There is a higher annual fee of $95. But it’s waived for the 1st year. And remember, it’s easy to cancel a card if you decide you no longer want it.
Save Money at Disney World With Other Cards!
You can also avoid paying full price at Disney parks with many other cards. I’ve listed them in these posts:
- Your Fairytale Trip to Walt Disney World Doesn’t Have to Cost a Fortune
- 5 Nights and 2 Airline Tickets to Disney World From 2 Cards
- 2.1% Back on All Travel Expenses of $100+ Including Disney Theme Parks With Arrival Plus Card
The sign-up bonus on the Chase Disney Premier card has been increased to $200. This is double the previous offer of $100. But the annual fee is $49 and it’s NOT waived for the 1st year.
To get the bonus, spend $500 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of opening your account.
However, Chase has quite a few terrific cards. So most folks will be better off saving their application for cards with higher sign-up bonuses and more redemption options like the Chase Ink Plus and Chase Sapphire Preferred.
But the Chase Disney Premier may be a good option for folks who spend a lot of money at Disney parks.
We don’t earn a commission on this card, but we always tell you about the best offers!