1. ~$285 Round-Trip New York to Stockholm
But you can only travel from January 1, 2016, to February 28, 2016. Book your flight using the Norwegian Air Low Fare Calendar.
I found many flights on sale between January 18, 2016, and February 10, 2016, for ~270 euros (~$285).
This is a great deal! But Norwegian Air charges lots of fees! And you will NOT earn any miles that you can redeem on major airlines. 🙁
You can earn bonus points if you use cards like the:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express (3X American Express Membership Rewards points on tickets booked directly with airlines)
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard (2.1% back on travel purchases of $25+)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred (2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel)
2. ~$521 to ~$550 Round-Trip San Francisco to China
Secret Flying reports you can fly from San Francisco to Hong Kong, China, and return from Shanghai, China, for ~$550 round-trip on United Airlines.
But when I searched, I found an even cheaper fare on Air Canada! You’ll pay ~$521 round-trip.
You can find this fare on Priceline. Travel dates are available through May 2015.
3. ~$566 Round-Trip Los Angeles to Lima, Peru
Here’s another great fare from The Flight Deal. You can fly from Los Angeles to Lima, Peru, round-trip in coach on Delta for only $566.
Book at least 21 days in advance for travel in April and May, or September to January, 2016.
I was able to find this fare on Priceline.
4. 2-for-1 Tea at Starbucks
This offer is only valid from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm which is perfect for an afternoon break.
Let me know if you book a cheap flight to Sweden, China, or Peru!