We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Join me at the largest Frequent Traveler University in 2015, USA Today Frequent Traveler University in Dallas on April 17, 2015, to April 19, 2015.
Come learn about credit cards during my presentation at the USA Today Frequent Traveler University Dallas on April 17, 2015, to April 19, 2015.
This will be the only regular USA Today Frequent Traveler University offered this year.
USA TODAY Frequent Traveler University Dallas
You’ll get a great introduction to miles and points at USA TODAY Frequent Traveler University Dallas from April 17, 2015, to April 19, 2015.
Your ticket includes:
- 3 days of sessions
- Welcome cocktail party on Friday night
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
Here’s a tentative schedule of speakers and sessions (complete schedule to come later):
- Gary Leff of View From the Wing – Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going
- Ben Schlappig of One Mile at a Time – How to Book Your Own Award Tickets
- Greg Davis-Kean of FrequentMiler – Maximizing Your Miles With Online Shopping Portals
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai – The Secrets of Renting Cars at Home and Abroad
- Scott Mackenzie of Travel Codex – Search for Flights Like an Expert on ITA Matrix
- Matthew Klint of Live and Let’s Fly – A Different Take on Award Bookings
- Daraius Dubash of Million Mile Secrets (that’s me!) – Credits Card Options
- Seth Miller of Wandering Aramean – A Different View on the Hobby
- Summer Hull of Mommy Points – Family Travel
You can buy your ticket for $149 here.
Tickets are nonrefundable, but can be transferred for a $25 transfer fee.
The host hotel (Hyatt Regency Dallas Fort Worth) is $99 per night + tax through the promotional link.
Join me at Frequent Traveler University in Dallas on April 17, 2015, to April 19, 2015. I’m speaking and look forward to meeting you!
You’ll learn insider tips and tricks at Frequent Traveler University. And make new friends who also love to get Big Travel with Small Money!
I hope to see you there!