Via Million Mile Secrets reader Vic, you can get a free Regus Preferred membership if you have a Southwest account. Regus operates 2,000 business lounges in cities around the world. All lounges have free Wi-Fi, coffee, and tea.
But you have to go through this Southwest promotional link to get access to the business lounges.
This is great for business folks who travel and want space to work while on the road. Because most Regus lounges are located in business areas, this might not be as useful for people on vacation.
Southwest A-List, A-List Preferred members, and Companion Pass holders get a free 12-month Regus Businessworld Preferred membership.
But when you go through this Southwest Regus Promotional link, anyone with a Southwest account can get the Preferred membership! I don’t know how long this will last!
Regus Business Preferred membership gets you:
- 15 visits to Regus lounges worldwide
- Access to Regus lounges during business hours
- 2 guest passes
- Discounts on meeting room and day office costs
- Voucher for free 1st meeting room or day office use at participating Regus lounges in the US or Canada
- 2 vouchers for 100 free black and white copies, 50 free color copies, and LCD projector rental at participating Regus lounges in the US or Canada
Folks who don’t yet have a Southwest account, can enroll for free before applying for the Regus Preferred membership.
Because of the Companion Pass, Southwest is the best deal for domestic travel. With the Companion Pass (which is easier to get now while the Southwest cards have 50,000 point offers) your companion travels with you for nearly free.
And now everyone with a Southwest account can get complimentary access to office lounges around the world.
Will you be trying out a Regus office lounge with your free membership?