We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
The largest Frequent Traveler University ever will be held December 5, 2014, to December 7, 2014, in Washington, DC.
Emily and I will be there and we want you to be there too! So we’re giving away 10 tickets to the weekend-long event.
What’s Included With the Tickets?
I love going to FTU because it’s a fantastic opportunity to meet other folks who share the passion for Big Travel with Small Money!
Tickets normally cost $149 per person. But if you win, you get them for FREE! Tickets include:
- Admission to all sessions and social events
- Frequent flyer holiday party on Friday night
- Frequent Traveler Expo on Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
However, tickets do NOT (repeat, do NOT) include:
- Transportation to Washington, DC
- Hotel in Washington, DC, you can stay at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City for the group rate of $99 per night. This rate is only good through November 19, 2014 (next Wednesday). So if you win, you will have to book quickly!
How to Enter:
1. Leave a Comment
Please leave ONE comment telling me why you’d like to attend FTU.
I’ll pick 3 commenters who will EACH win 2 tickets to Frequent Traveler University after the drawing closes at 9:00 pm Central Time on Saturday, November 15, 2014 (today).
Don’t forget to include the hashtag “MMSFrequentTravelerUniversity”
I’ll pick 2 tweeters who will EACH win 2 tickets to Frequent Traveler University after the drawing closes at 9:00 pm Central Time on Saturday, November 15, 2014 (today).
Fine Print: The prizes are worth up to $298. I make the final determinations for the giveaway and there’s no appeal in the Million Mile Court. I’m giving away Frequent Traveler University tickets, so please don’t make this hard for me!