Chase Ink Bold NO Longer Available on Chase Website
Million Mile SecretsMillion Mile Secrets Team
Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners.
Update: The Chase Ink Bold card is no longer available for new sign-ups.
I wrote earlier this month that the Chase Ink Bold business card is being discontinued. There were conflicting reports of the last day to apply for the card, with some Chase reps saying November 16, 2014. Others were unsure.
Although there haven’t been affiliate links (which earn bloggers a commission) for this card for weeks, you could still apply through Chase. But it’s now NO LONGER AVAILABLE on the Chase website!
Is It Gone for Good?
Link: Chase Ink Bold Being Discontinued
The Chase Ink Bold is 1 of my favorite business cards with a sign-up bonus of 50,000 points or more. So I’m sad to see it go!
Chase has definitely said that the card is being phased out. And I wrote that you might want to skip the Chase Ink Plus increased sign-up bonus offer (no longer available except in Chase branches) to get the Ink Bold, because I’m not sure if Chase will replace it with another card that has as good a sign-up bonus.
The Chase branches I’ve visited are NOT offering the Ink Bold card.
That said, sometimes there are other working links for cards that have been pulled from the main bank site. If you know of a link for the Chase Ink Bold that still works, please share it!
The Chase Ink Bold business card is no longer available on the Chase website. We knew it was being phased out, but most Chase reps said it would be gone on November 16, 2014. Now it appears to have been pulled earlier.
I suspect this card is gone for good.
Have you found any working links for the Chase Ink Bold? Please let me know in the comments!
If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
17.24% - 24.24% Variable
Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee $0 Intro for the First Year, then $95
- Credit Needed Excellent Credit
- Issuer Chase
- Card Type Visa
Editorial Disclaimer: Neither the editorial content nor the comments on this site are provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.