We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: A credit card offer in this post, may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The 50,000 Lufthansa miles sign-up bonus on the Lufthansa card will end on June 30, 2014. Because I’ve gotten emails about how to use Lufthansa miles, I’ve updated my guide on using Lufthansa miles.
How to Earn and Use Lufthansa Miles:
- Part 1 – 17 Ways to Use Lufthansa Miles
- Part 2 – Introduction, Rules, Fees, Mile Expiration, etc.
- Part 3 – Calling Lufthansa Service Centers
- Part 4 – Award Pricing Rules
- Part 5 – Segments, Stopovers & Open Jaws
- Part 6 – How to Find and Book Awards
- Part 7 – Is the Lufthansa Companion Ticket Worth it?
Lufthansa Companion Ticket
You can get a Lufthansa Companion Ticket each year with the Lufthansa card. The Lufthansa Companion Ticket lets a companion fly with you for free when you pay for a ticket.
But is it worth it?
Click on the updated “Is the Lufthansa Companion Ticket Worth it?” to learn more!
The Lufthansa Companion Ticket isn’t worth getting because you have to buy a more expensive ticket to use the Lufthansa Companion Ticket.
But you can still get 50,000 Lufthansa miles from the Lufthansa card when you apply by June 30, 2014.