Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The once-a-year up to 30,000 point bonus on the Starwood personal and business cards are back! But the offer ends on June 30, 2014. So I’ve updated my earlier guide on earning and using Starwood points!
Using Starwood Points:
- Part 1: Earning, Transferring, and Preventing Your Points From Expiring
- Part 2: 11 Ways to Use Your Starwood Points
- Part 3: The 9 Best Airline Transfer Partners
- Part 4: The Best Kept Secret of Nights & Flights
- Part 5: Starwood Elite Status
- Part 6: Regular Starwood Hotel Redemptions
- Part 7: Using Points for Upgrades
Regular Hotel Redemptions
The easiest way to use Starwood points are for hotel redemptions. You can book Starwood hotels online using points. And you don’t pay taxes on award nights when you using Starwood points, although some hotels may charge a resort fee.
There are no blackout dates at Starwood hotels, so if a standard room is available, you can book it using points!
Click on the updated “Regular Starwood Hotel Redemptions” to learn more!
You’ll save a lot of money using Starwood points for hotel stays.
You can get 30,000 Starwood points from both the Starwood personal or business cards.