There is only ONE day left to apply for the increased Chase Ink cards sign-up offer.
This offer ends tomorrow, June 1, 2014. Chase has been getting a lot of applications, and they sometimes pull offers early. So if you can’t find links to the Chase Ink Plus, Chase Ink Bold, or Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card on the blog after tomorrow afternoon, check the Chase website before giving up!
And you can also apply for the Chase Freedom with the increased sign-up bonus together with the Ink cards because you can usually apply for 1 business and personal card at a time.
If You Haven’t Applied Yet, Here’s Why You Should
Link: Chase Ink Bold
Link: Chase Ink Plus
Link: Chase Ink Cash
I really like the Chase Ink Plus and Chase Ink Bold cards. They’re among my favorites!
This month, the sign-up bonus on both cards increased from 50,000 to 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points. With these cards, you get:
- 60,000 points after you spend $5,000 in the 1st 3 months
- 5 points for every $1 you spend on cable, internet, and telecom
- 2 points for every $1 you spend on gas and hotels
- 1 points for every $1 you spend on everything else
- No foreign currency fees
- Points never expire and can be transferred to United Airlines, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, Ritz-Carlton, Korean Air, Southwest, and Amtrak
- $95 annual fee, waived for the 1st year
Apart from transferring to airlines and hotels, the 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points can be used for at least $600 in gift cards and $750 towards travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
The Chase Ink cards were once MasterCards, but are now issued as Visa cards. Folks have reported that the Visa cards are considered different products so it may be possible to get the Visa version of the Ink cards too. The Visa versions get you additional discounts in the Visa Savings Edge program.
The spending requirement for the Ink Bold was once $10,000 in the 1st 3 months, so this offer for 60,000 points after spending $5,000 within the 1st 3 months is a good deal.
There’s also the Chase Ink Cash card, which has a 30,000 point sign-up bonus (usually it’s 20,000 points). This is one of the largest sign-up bonuses which I’ve seen for the Chase Ink Cash card.
- 30,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the 1st 3 months
- 5 points (5% cash back) for every $1 you spend on cable, internet, and telecom
- 2 points (2% cash back) for every $1 you spend at gas stations and restaurants
- 1 point (1% cash back) for every $1 you spend on everything else
- No annual fee
You can NOT transfer points from the Ink Cash directly to airline or hotel partners. But you can transfer the Ultimate Rewards points to the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Ink Bold or the Chase Ink Plus card and from there to airline or hotel partners such as Hyatt or United Airlines.
You can read my post about all the Chase Ultimate Rewards transfer partners. And they’ve recently added Singapore Airlines as a new airline partner!
Remember, today is the last day to apply for these cards and get the increased point bonus!
The increased Chase Ink sign-up offer will end tomorrow, June 1, 2014.
This is a good deal because these cards normally get you 50,000 points (for the Ink Plus and Ink Bold) or 20,000 points (for the Ink Cash) after meeting minimum spending. And you can do a lot of Big Travel with Small Money with Chase Ultimate Rewards points!
What will you do with your Chase Ink bonus?