Million Mile Secrets supports our readers with thousands of hours of research and writing to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us (and you!) by signing-up for credit cards through partner links on our site, which earn us a commission. This keeps our small team employed and working hard for you! Here’s a longer explanation of our Advertising Policy.
Best of Million Mile Secrets – April 2014
Million Mile SecretsMillion Mile Secrets Team
If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
17.49% - 24.49% Variable
Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee $0 Intro for the First Year, then $95
- Credit Needed Excellent Credit
- Issuer Chase
- Card Type Visa
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)