We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Here are the most interesting and useful posts for February 2014.
1. How 3 cards can get you 100,000 miles and $890 in statement credits.
2. You learned the 8 simple steps to get ~ 2 years of (almost) free flying. The 50,000 point offers are likely to go away (for now) on March 5, 2014 i.e. Wednesday!
3. You could get ~$600 in free flights thanks to the US Olympic team!
4. We learned how to get Free Hilton Gold status, 2 free nights and a $100 Statement Credit!
5. You can earn free United Miles, if you have lots of time.
6. Do you know which Southwest card you should you get?
7. Go ahead and charge it because Citibank doesn’t charge a cash advance fee for buying gift cards and Vanilla Reloads from stores.
9. There’s still time to book your Club Carlson hotel for less points.
10. How to get the sign-up bonus on a business card, if you already have the personal version.
11. I told you the secret to avoiding airline transfer fees.