Emily: It was a real treat to visit Hawaii with my honey. We loved that there was so much to do in Hawaii, which made it possibly a better vacation choice than Bora Bora. And it was also much cheaper!
Trip Report Index:
- Introduction and Planning
- Alaska Airlines First Class & Getting Locked Out of Our Car!
- Hyatt Regency Maui, Ocean Suite
- Hyatt Regency Maui
- Eating Around the Hyatt Regency Maui
- Activities Around the Hyatt Regency Maui
- Hyatt Regency Maui Ocean Front Room
- Grand Wailea – Terrace View Room
- The Grand Wailea
- Grand Wailea Spa
- Eating Around the Grand Wailea
- Activities Around the Grand Wailea
- The Road to Hana
- United Flight From Hawaii
- Blog Giveaway & Conclusion
For patiently reading through the 14 part trip report, we’d like to give away:
- One Hawaii girl tote/freezer bag with natural cooking spoons, one Tropical Travel Pack & one luggage tags
- One Hawaiian Floral Mist spray with one set of ladies earrings, one luggage tag & one Hawaiian handcrafted candle
- One Hibiscus ladies perfume, one Sea Turtle pottery & one luggage tag
Daraius: Sorry guys, I let Emily do the giveaway shopping!
You can enter by leaving ONE comment per person on this blog post, by 8:59 pm Central Time on Monday, July 8, 2013. To make this fun, comment on which Hawaiian island you’d most like to visit!
Fine Print: You have to comment by 9:00 pm Central Time on July 8, 2013. I make all the decisions regarding the giveaway and there is no appeal.