We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
I’m not supposed to promote my affiliate link which still appears to offer a 50,000 Membership Rewards Points sign-up bonus.
But I don’t see why I shouldn’t mention that the American Express website is still offering a 50,000 Membership Rewards points sign-up bonus after spending $5,000 within 3 months on The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN.
The $175 annual fee is waived for the 1st year and you earn:
- 3X AMEX Membership Rewards points in 1 of 5 categories (you choose): Airfare purchased directly from airlines, US advertising in select media, US gas stations, US shipping, and US hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases
- 2X points in the remaining 4 categories
- 1X points on other purchases
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Terms and limitations apply
The bonus on this card has been zero points for most of the year (expired), but American Express has run 1-day only offers for 75,000 points, but with a $10,000 minimum spending requirement. The $10,000 minimum spending offer is worth waiting for if you can manage the extra $5,000 in minimum spending.