100 Free Southwest Points – Southwest Chief Reward Officer Week 5
Million Mile SecretsMillion Mile Secrets Team
Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners.
Southwest is offering 100 free points a week for 6 weeks (total of 600 points or ~$10 value) for answering 5 questions online via their Chief Reward Officer promotion.
If you don’t have a Southwest airline account, you can sign up for one and get 750 points if you agree to receive Southwest email for 3 months.
Tip: If you haven’t completed week 1 -4 as yet, you can still click on “week 1,″ “week 2,” “week 3,″ and “week 4” and answer 2 questions from each week for 40 points each!
Here are the answers for week 1, week 2, week 3, & week 4.
Week 5 answers are:
Q1. Both A & B
Q2. Courtesy car service to airport
Q3. An entire year
Q5. #1 – Drag “Preferred Boarding” and “25% Earning Bonus” in the 1st bag.
# 2 Drag “Preferred Boarding”, “Free In-Flight Wifi” & “100% Earning Bonus” in the 2nd bag.
#3 – Drag “Companion Flies Free” into the 3rd bag.
(Hat Tip to Mommy Points!)
If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
17.24% - 24.24% Variable
Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee $0 Intro for the First Year, then $95
- Credit Needed Excellent Credit
- Issuer Chase
- Card Type Visa
Editorial Disclaimer: Neither the editorial content nor the comments on this site are provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.