Free Southwest Points
Million Mile Secrets reader Jonathan from Seedling Finance tipped us off to a way to earn 500 free Southwest Airline points when you sign up for email newsletters. I love these easy way to earn points!
I’m a personal finance geek and Seedling Finance had some very thoughtful posts. Check this one out on how your credit score is calculated.
The terms say that you have to remain subscribed for three months and that you have to subscribe to “The Report” and “E-mail Update” newsletters to receive the 500 free Southwest points.
Click on the Rapid Rewards email points offer
Click on the “Subscribe Now” tab in the center of the page.
- Enter your name and Southwest Rapid Rewards number and
- Opt-in to receive both the “Rapid Rewards E-mail Update” and “The Rapid Rewards Report.”
What if I’m already subscribed?
Emily was already subscribed to email updates so I couldn’t initially register her for the free Southwest points.
But I was able to register her after unsubscribing her and logging out of my Southwest Airline account!
You can unsubscribe from Rapid Reward emails by signing in to your Southwest account:
- Then click “My preferences” tab in the center of the screen
- Click on “Communication Preferences” from the tab on the left
- Click “Add/Edit” to the right of “E-Mail Subscription Details“
That’s 1,500 free Southwest points between yesterday’s 1,000 points for watching a video and today!
(Hat Tip to Jonathan from Seedling Finance!)