1. $20 Back on $300 in Visa Gift Cards at Staples
Via Miles to Memories, when you purchase $300 or more in Visa gift cards at Staples, you can get a $20 Visa prepaid card via Easy Rebate.
The deal is valid until this Saturday, June 27, 2015.
Earn a $20 Visa Prepaid Card When You Buy $300 or More in Visa Gift Cards at Staples
To make the most of the deal, pay with a card that earns 5% cash back (or 5X points) at office supply stores:
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Chase Ink Bold (no longer available) – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% back) at office supply stores
- Chase Ink Cash – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% back) at office supply stores
- Chase Ink Plus – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% back) at office supply stores
If you buy 2 $200 Visa gift cards, you’ll pay ~$414 ($400 in gift cards + ~$14 in activation fees).
And you’ll get a $20 Visa prepaid card and ~$21 in cash back when you pay with a card like the AMEX SimplyCash, which earns 5% back at US office supply stores (~$414 in gift cards X 5% cash back).
So you’ll make a profit of ~$27 (~$41 back – $14 in activation fees). That’s a great deal!
Visa gift cards have a PIN, so you can load them to your AMEX Bluebird, Serve, or Target Prepaid REDcard and then pay bills you can’t normally pay with a credit card.
2. Avis 1-Way Rentals for ~$20
Check your American Express accounts for these new AMEX offers! You could save money at Staples, Home Depot, Sixt car rental, Samsonite, and Carrabba’s Italian Grill!
Save Money on Purchases You Might Make Anyway With AMEX Offers
Let’s check out the deals and see how much you’ll save!
There are a few new AMEX offers available now. Get money back when you shop and use your AMEX card!
I’ll tell you the best offers available. And how you can take advantage of them!
It’s Easy to Save Money With AMEX Offers!
Some of these deals are targeted, so check your AMEX account to see if you qualify.
Note: If you’re new to AMEX Offers, here’s my step-by-step guide to finding your AMEX Offers and how to sign-up through Twitter.
And folks who have more than 1 AMEX card may be able to get these deals more than once!
1. $30 off $100 at Walmart or Target – Up to 5 Times!
1. Did you hear? I got 5 Alaska Airlines cards in the same day!
I Earned 125,000 Alaska Airlines Miles – More Than Enough for a 1-Way First Class Flight from the US to Mumbai on Emirates Worth ~$16,420!
2. It’s now easier to earn the Southwest Companion Pass because you can earn 50,000 points with all 3 Chase Southwest cards.
Now that you can no longer load American Express prepaid REDcard directly with a credit card at Target, readers have asked which AMEX prepaid card they should use.
You can still load AMEX prepaid REDcard at Target with PIN-enabled gift cards. And you can
fund Bluebird and Serve at Walmart, and Serve at Family Dollar. But the rules for each card are different.
And you can only have ONE AMEX prepaid account.
You Can Still Buy PIN-Enabled Gift Cards With a Miles and Points Earning Credit Card, and Load Them to Your AMEX Prepaid Account
Let’s take a fresh look at each of the American Express prepaid accounts to help decide which is best for you.