1. Discover it Double Cash Back Extended
If you haven’t signed-up for the Discover it card yet, you still have time to get this card and earn double cash back at the end of your 1st 12 billing cycles.
This offer has now been extended through September 30, 2015.
There’s Still Time to Catch Double Cash Back With the Discover it Card!
You can get $50 after your 1st purchase within the 1st 3 months with the Discover it card. Plus, perks like:
- 5% cash back (on up to $1,500 in spending) on certain categories each quarter
- Free FICO score
- NO foreign transaction fees
- NO annual fee
And with double cash back at the end of your 1st year, you can get amazing deals with Macy’s, Sears, Kmart, Southwest, Amazon, and more!
2. 2,000 Club Carlson Bonus Points per Night
1. Save 25% on Club Carlson Stays (Ends Tomorrow)
Points, Miles, and Martinis reports you can get 25% off your stay at select Club Carlson hotels in North America, South America, and the Caribbean.
This sale is good for stays through July 31, 2015, but you must book by July 17, 2015, at 11:59 pm Central Time.
Note: The top of the sale landing page says the end date for the sale is July 15, 2015, but the terms & conditions have the correct date.
Save 25% on Your Stay at Club Carlson Hotels Like the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel in Philadelphia
Club Carlson hotels include Country Inns and Suites, Radisson, Radisson Blu, Park Inn by Radisson, and Park Plaza.
You can find a full list of hotels included in this sale on the offer page, but here are a few I found interesting:
If you pay with your US Bank Club Carlson card you’ll also earn an extra 10 Club Carlson points per $1 spent on your stay!
Terms & Conditions
- Discount is on cost of each night excluding taxes and other incidentals (resort fees, room service and room entertainment)
- Not valid for existing reservations or with any other package, promotion, group or convention rate, or other discounted rate.
- Blackout dates may apply
And keep in mind, Club Carlson has another promotion where you can earn 10,000 Club Carlson points per night at certain Radisson hotels through December 31, 2015.
2. $10 Back at P.F. Chang’s (Targeted)
1. AMEX Offers for $75 Off 350+ at Hilton Hotels or $30 Off $150+ at Hilton Garden Inn
Via Deals We Like, AMEX has a new offer at Hilton Hotels. Save ~20% on your next Hilton stay!
You can sign up by linking your AMEX card to Twitter and tweeting “#AmexHilton“. Or you can look for the offer in your AMEX account online.
Use AMEX Offers for $75 Off $350+ Hilton Stays
- Must book and pay for your stay directly with Hilton by September 8, 2015
- Only Hilton Hotels in the US are included
- Enrollment is limited
This promotion ONLY works at Hilton Hotels. So be sure to check before you make a booking!
And there’s another AMEX offer at Hilton Garden Inn.
Get $30 Off $150+ at Hilton Garden Inn
- Must book and pay for your stay directly with Hilton Garden Inn by July 20, 2015
- Only available at Hilton Garden Inn
- Enrollment is limited
I’ve written about how to use AMEX offers. And how to get AMEX offers on more than 1 AMEX card.
These offers are great deal if you have a stay at Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn coming up.
2. Get 2,000 Bonus Club Carlson Points per Night This Summer
Update: The “CITIWALLET” promotion code has reached the maximum number of redemptions and no longer works. Thanks to Million Mile Secrets reader avi for letting me know!
1. Buy or Gift Choice Hotel Points for up to 30% Off
Via Loyalty Lobby, you can buy or gift Choice Hotel points for up to 30% off through July 28, 2015.
Buy or Gift Choice Hotel Points for up to 30% Off Through July 28, 2015
The discount you receive depends on the number of points you buy. You can purchase up to 50,000 Choice Hotel points in a calendar year.
The More Choice Points You Buy, the Bigger the Discount
50,000 Choice Hotel points cost $385 with this promotion.
Remember you can transfer Choice Hotel points to Southwest. This can help folks who are close to earning a Southwest Companion Pass!
2. JetBlue Now Charging for Checked Bags, Adds Wi-Fi and New Fare Options
Million Mile Secrets reader, TB, commented:
There are some hotel and airline chains in which you can transfer points/miles to points/miles and vice versa for 1:1 or 1:2 or better ratio.
What site can I go to to know what hotel or airline accepts transferred points/miles from other hotels or airlines?
Great question! You can NOT transfer airline miles from 1 airline to another. And you can NOT transfer hotel points between hotel programs. But it is possible to transfer hotel points to airline miles.
Let’s 1st look at transferring hotel points to airline miles. And later we can take a look at transferring airline miles to hotel points.
You Can Transfer Hotel Points to Airline Miles. But Should You?
I’ll explain how to do it. And if it’s ever a good idea to make the transfer!