1. Do you know the new changes to the American Express Premier Rewards Gold card?
On June 1, 2015, the AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card Gets You a $100 Airline Credit on Certain Airlines
2. You can get 70,000 Marriott points and up to 2 free nights from 1 card!
You Can Use Marriott Points to Stay at Marriott Hotels Like the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa
3. You learned why you should book some British Airways award tickets before April 28, 2015.
Some British Airways Award Tickets Will Cost More Avios Points After April 28, 2015
4. Do you know which Starwood hotels you should book before their award chart changes?
The Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino Will Cost More Starwood Points After March 10, 2015
5. You learned a new way to book cheap hotel rooms or earn points toward the Southwest Companion Pass.
Do You Know the Choice Hotels Points Plus Cash Trick?
6. Paying rent? Here’s how you can pay your rent with a credit card.
Use a Credit Card to Pay Your Rent Through Services Like RadPad
7. You learned all the ways to earn Hyatt points.
Do You Know How to Earn Lots of Hyatt Points to Stay at Hyatt Hotels Like the Grand Hyatt Kauai?
8. Do you know which card gives you unlimited 3% back on all purchases for 1 year?
Unlimited 3% Back? Yes, Please!
9. You learned that Evolve Money is charging a 3% fee for using gift cards and some debit cards.
Don’t Use a Credit Card on Evolve Money Because You’ll Pay a 3% Fee
10. You can get 20% back when you redeem Hyatt points.
Use Your Hyatt Points and Get a 20% Rebate
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!