1. US Bank FlexPerks Visa Members Now Get 12 Gogo In-Flight Wi-Fi Passes Each Year
Link: Register for 12 Free Gogo Passes
Link: US Bank Gogo Participating Airlines
Link: US Bank FlexPerks Visa
Via Frequent Miler, folks with the US Bank FlexPerks Visa can now enjoy Wi-Fi in the sky! When you register, you’ll get 12 free Gogo passes that are valid for 12 months, good for in-flight Wi-Fi on these airlines, including Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and Delta. After 12 months from the date you registered, you’ll get 12 more.
Get 12 Free Gogo Internet Passes to Use In-Flight Each Year With the US Bank FlexPerks Visa
This is a terrific new perk, so be sure to sign-up if you already have the card.
The passes are valid for 1 flight segment, so if you have connections, you’ll have to use more than 1 pass.
But because you can use the passes for the duration of your flight, the best strategy is to save them for longer flights. Also keep in mind you can only use the passes for domestic flights, and it doesn’t include streaming services like Netflix.
The Most Similar Plan Would Cost $60 If You Paid for It
Considering Gogo’s 1-hour passes are $5 each, this perk is worth at least $60 a year. The next type of plan is an all-day pass for $16, so these passes fall somewhere in the middle. Not bad for a card with a $49 annual fee (and waived the 1st year)!
When you sign-up for the US Bank FlexPerks Visa, you’ll also get:
- 20,000 FlexPoints when you spend $3,500 on net purchases within 1st 4 months of opening your account
- 3X FlexPoints per $1 spent on charitable donations
- 2X FlexPoints per $1 spent on either gas, groceries or air travel – whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle, and most cell phone expenses
- 1X FlexPoint per $1 spent on all other purchases
Read my review of the card, and how you can get Big Travel on Southwest with FlexPoints!
2. Save $10 on $35+ at Yard House With AMEX Offers