1. Southwest Adds 5 New Non-Stop Routes
Starting November 6, 2016, Southwest will launch 5 new non-stop routes, giving you more ways to use your Southwest points!
Remember you can now book flights on Southwest through January 4, 2017.
The new non-stop routes include:
- Baltimore to San Jose
- Kansas City to San Antonio
- San Jose to Salt Lake City
- Washington (Dulles) to Orlando
- Washington (National) to Providence
And you can use Southwest points to book your ticket as long as there are seats available for sale, because there are no blackout dates! Award tickets cost slightly more now that Southwest has increased award ticket prices.
It’s a great time to earn Southwest points (and the Southwest Companion Pass!) because all 3 Southwest cards are offering 50,000 point sign-up bonuses.