1. AMEX Offer – Save $25 off $200+ NewEgg Purchase (Includes Travel Gift Cards!)
Link: Newegg AMEX Offer
Here’s another great AMEX Offer that can save you $25 off a $200+ purchase at NewEgg by December 31, 2015. Including American Airlines and Hyatt gift cards!
NewEgg sells mostly electronics, but they also offer gift cards to many other merchants. Getting $25 off a $200 purchase means you’re saving ~13%!
Save ~13% on American Airlines & Hyatt Gift Cards. And Lots of Other Merchants!
To get in on this deal, use your synced Twitter account to tweet @AmexOffers using the hashtag “#AmexNewegg“. If you haven’t synced your AMEX card before, read this post for instructions.
Watch for a response from @AmexOffers to confirm the offer has been added to your account.f
Or, sign-in to your American Express account and add the offer to your card. If you have multiple cards, you could get the offer more than once.
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase must be made at Newegg.com or flash.newegg.com
- Not valid for purchases made at neweggbusiness.com
- You must spend a total of $200 or more before by December 31, 2015 to receive the statement credit (it does NOT have to be in 1 transaction)
Don’t forget to go through a shopping portal to earn extra miles, points, or cash back. I check Evreward to see where the best deals are. Sometimes gift card purchases are excluded, but it doesn’t hurt to try!
2. Earn Virgin America Points for Airbnb Stays