Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Million Mile Secrets readers are the best! To show our appreciation, we’re giving away 18,000 Marriott points!
I’ll show you how to enter!
The previous offer was 80,000 Marriott points with a $3,000 minimum spending requirement. But the higher spending requirement is worth it to earn the increased sign-up bonus!
The card also comes with:
- 1 free night in a Category 1 to 5 Marriott hotel on your card anniversary
- 5X Marriott points per $1 spent at Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, and Starwood hotels
- 2X Marriott points per $1 at restaurants, on car rentals, and airline tickets purchased directly from the airline
- 1X Marriott point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- NO foreign transaction fees
- 15 nights credit towards elite status (so you get Marriott Silver status)
- $85 annual fee, NOT waived the first year
And you can earn another 7,500 bonus Marriott points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase within the first 3 months of opening your account. But keep in mind, the new card will count toward the authorized user’s “5/24” card limit with Chase.
Enter this contest for a chance to win another 16,000 Marriott points!
How to Enter
To enter this giveaway, tell me a Marriott or Starwood hotel you’d like to visit on Marriott points! You MUST click this linked post & comment with your answer on that post (don’t comment on this post!).
You can also complete as many of the other tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. But your entries only count if you complete the first step. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You can enter until April 9, 2017, (Sunday) at 9:00 pm Central Time.