Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Here’s a nice new bonus if you like Club Carlson hotels!
Until June 30, 2017, you’ll earn 3X points on all Club Carlson stays. Plus, you’ll get a bonus 5,000 points for each stay that includes a Sunday or Monday (or 10,000 points if your stay includes both days)!
I’ll help you decide if this promotion is worth switching your hotel stays to Club Carlson!
Club Carlson Spring Promotion
Here are the details:
- Register for the promotion here
- You must complete your stay by June 30, 2017
- Earn 3X Club Carlson points on each stay
- Earn 5,000 additional points on Sundays and Mondays (10,000 points if your stay includes a Sunday and Monday)
- You can earn a maximum of 100,000 bonus points from this promotion
- You will earn NO bonus points for award or Points + Cash stays
- Subject to Terms & Conditions
Note that some hotels in the Middle East give 5,000 bonus points for Saturdays and Sundays instead of Sundays and Mondays.
What Can You Earn From This Promotion?
So if you spend $100 on a hotel room, you’ll get 6,000 points per night. And if you happen to be staying on a Sunday or Monday, you’ll get an additional 5,000 bonus points, for a total of 11,000 Club Carlson points.
- Category 1 – 9,000 Club Carlson points per night
- Category 2 – 15,000 Club Carlson points per night
- Category 3 – 28,000 Club Carlson points per night
- Category 4 – 38,000 Club Carlson points per night
- Category 5 – 44,000 Club Carlson points per night
- Category 6 – 50,000 Club Carlson points per night
- Category 7 – 70,000 Club Carlson points per night
Note: You can also book with Points + Cash to make your points go further.
Is It Worth It?
If you already have a Club Carlson stay planned, registering for this promotion is a no-brainer. And I always recommend enrolling for promotions like these, because it only takes a minute and you never know where you’ll end up!
But it’s probably NOT worth switching your hotel stays to a Club Carlson hotel for this promotion, unless there are lots of great participating hotels where you’ll be traveling.
Plus you’ll earn 5,000 bonus points on Sundays and Mondays, or 10,000 bonus points if your stay includes both days. You can earn a maximum of 100,000 bonus points from this promotion.
Will you change your travel plans to take advantage of this Club Carlson spring promotion?