Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
I shared the news that JetBlue is running daily deals through December 16, 2016. Every day, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, they’ll announce a new deal, like yesterday’s $20 flights between select cities.
We’ll see deals like $54 one-way flights to Cuba, 4X JetBlue bonus points, $30 one-way flights to tropical destinations, and more!
Let’s take a look!
JetBlue’s 12 Days of Deals
Through December 16, 2016, JetBlue is offering 12 days of deals with their “A December to Adventure” promotion.
Each day, the daily deal goes live at 1:00 pm Eastern Time and is bookable through 11:59 pm Eastern Time the same day. And flights are often limited, so you have to act fast!
Yesterday I let you know about the $20 (or 400 point!) one-way flights between select cities in the US that are expired. But now we have a sneak peek at the deals for each day of the promotion!
Here’s what you can save each day:
- December 5, 2016: $20 flights (400 points one-way) – EXPIRED
- December 6, 2016: $30 one-way flights to select destinations in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and Mexico
- December 7, 2016: $20 one-way flights to select destinations, including Florida, Las Vegas, and California
- December 8, 2016: $54 one-way flights to Cuba
- December 9, 2016: Up to 30% off select air + hotel vacation packages
- December 10, 2016: $32 one-way flights to the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico
- December 11, 2016: 50% off a Lyft ride – new customers only
- December 12, 2016: $50 one-way international flights from the US
- December 13, 2016: 4X JetBlue points for flights booked today (registration required)
- December 14, 2016: Up to 75% bonus JetBlue points when you buy or give 3,000+ JetBlue points
- December 15, 2016: $25 to New York or Boston (One-way, inbound travel only from select destinations)
- December 16, 2016: Up to 50% off a “Winter Escape” air + hotel package
While we don’t know the specifics of each deal, like which destinations are included, this list gives you a good idea of what you can expect. So you can start planning your next getaway now. 😉
I’m most interested in the cheap flight deals. Because, for example, a $30 one-way flight to a tropical destination in Mexico, Bermuda, or the Caribbean is an amazing price! And being able to fly one-way for $50 to an international destination sounds intriguing too.
But certain deals, like those for the air + hotel packages, probably aren’t worth getting too excited about. Because it sounds like the package options are very limited. So unless you can find a deal that fits your travel plans, they probably won’t make much sense for you.
That said, we’ll keep you posted on the best deals once they go live each day!
Earn More JetBlue Points
Both cards come with great sign-up bonuses and perks like a free checked bag, anniversary point bonus, 50% discount on in-flight purchases, and more!
We now know more details about the 12 days of deals from JetBlue’s “A December to Adventure” promotion. So you can start planning your next getaway now!
The deals run through December 16, 2016, and go live at 1:00 pm Eastern Time each day. But they only last through 11:59 pm Eastern Time that same day! So you have to book fast to take advantage of the savings.
While we don’t know the specifics of each deal, this list will give you an idea of what you can expect. And we’ll let you know more once the deals are active!
Which JetBlue deals are you looking forward to?