Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
You guys are the best blog readers around! To thank you, we are giving away 7,000 Southwest points!
I’ll show you how to enter!
- 3X Chase Ultimate Rewards points for every $1 you spend on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites, and search engines (up to a maximum of $150,000 in combined purchases per account anniversary year)
- 1X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on all other purchases
- Up to $600 in cell phone insurance when you pay your cell phone bill with the card
- Primary auto rental insurance (CDW) when renting for business purposes, plus purchase and extended warranty protection
- $95 annual fee (not waived the first year)
You can get $1,000 toward a trip with 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points by redeeming them through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal for 1.25 cents each. Or better yet, you can transfer them to valuable travel partners, like Hyatt or Southwest!
And if you enter this contest, you have a chance to win 7,000 Southwest points!
How to Enter
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You can enter until November 27, 2016, (Sunday) at 9:00 pm Central Time.