Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Emily: When I was a teenager, I traveled to Mexico as part of a mission trip to build homes for families in need.
The experience changed my life in such a positive way! I saw how kind and generous the Mexicans were towards me, even when they had very little. I realized how much we take for granted in the US, and how blessed we are in so many ways.
Since that time, I’ve wanted to return to Mexico for another mission trip. But this time, my friends and I were on vacation, so we visited Playa del Carmen before our recent trip to Cuba!
No trip could ever replace that first time in Mexico though. I feel thankful that I was able to go to help others.
Winter Escape to Mexico Trip Report Index:
- Part 1 – Introduction & Planning
- Part 2 – Transport to & From Playa del Carmen
- Part 3 – Where to Stay in Playa del Carmen
- Part 4 – What to Do in Playa del Carmen
- Part 5 – Where to Eat in Playa del Carmen
- Part 6 – Blog Giveaway
Now for the Fun Part!
My friends and I had a great time in Playa del Carmen. And I brought back enough souvenirs for 1 lucky reader!
Here’s what’s inside:
- Mexico guidebook
- Frida Kahlo portrait
- Skull shawl
- Purple flower purse
- Soap dish
- Hand mirror
- Mexico bookmark
- Cat earrings
How to Enter
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another trip report!