Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Thanks to all our readers for your support over the years! This week, we’re giving away 6,000 Delta Miles.
I’ll show you how to enter!
The Enhanced Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN currently comes with a possible 100,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements. That’s much higher than the card’s previous offer.
Plus, you’ll get:
- 1.5X points per $1, on each qualifying purchase of $5,000 or more
- 50% rebate on points when you use Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline
- Up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year on your selected airline for incidentals such as baggage fees, lounge day passes, & more
- Complimentary access to over 700 airport lounges worldwide
- Terms and limitations apply
Don’t forget, you can even get this card if you have a small business, like selling on eBay, freelance consulting, or coaching. You don’t need a big company or corporation to qualify! It can even be a brand new business, as long as you’re trying to make a profit.
And because it’s an AMEX small business card, getting this card will NOT hurt your chances of being approved for any Chase cards you want. That’s because AMEX business cards don’t show up on your personal credit report and so don’t count towards Chase’s 5/24 rule.
You can transfer your 100,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points to valuable travel partners, like Delta. And if you enter this contest, you might be adding another 6,000 Delta miles to your balance!
How to Enter
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You can enter until October 23, 2016, (Sunday) at 9:00 pm Central Time.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!