Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Emily and I want to thank our readers for all the support! So this week we’re giving away 6,000 British Airways Avios points.
I’ll show you how to enter!
The Enhanced Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN is currently offering a total of 100,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements. That’s much higher than the previous offer for this card.
You’ll also get:
- 1.5X points per $1, on each qualifying purchase of $5,000 or more
- 50% rebate on points when you use Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline
- Up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year on a selected airline for incidentals such as baggage fees, lounge day passes, & more
- Complimentary access to over 700 airport lounges worldwide
- Terms and limitations apply
Don’t forget, you can even get this card if you have a small business, like selling on Etsy, freelance writing, or coaching. You don’t need a big company or corporation to qualify! It can even be a brand new business, as long as you’re trying to make a profit.
And since it’s an AMEX small business card, getting this card will NOT hurt your chances of being approved for any Chase cards you want.
You can transfer your AMEX Membership Rewards points to lots of airline partners. For example, you can transfer your points to British Airways at a ratio of 5:4, and fly your family of 3 from Boston to Dublin round-trip for 75,000 British Airways Avios points!
And if you enter this contest, you have a chance to win another 6,000 British Airways Avios points!
How to Enter
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You can enter until October 16, 2016, (Sunday) at 9:00 pm Central Time.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!