Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
You guys are the best blog readers ever! To thank you for supporting our blog, we’re giving away a $200 Airbnb gift card!
I’ll show you how to enter!
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus has an increased sign-up bonus of 50,000 Barclaycard Arrival miles after meeting minimum spending requirements. That’s worth ~$525 in statement credits towards travel purchases of $100+!
- 2 Barclaycard Arrival miles per $1 you spend on all purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip-and-PIN capability for use overseas
- $89 annual fee, waived the first year
You can use Barclaycard Arrival miles for travel-related purchases, like:
- Car rentals
And if you enter this giveaway, you could win a $200 Airbnb gift card to extend your stay even longer!
How to Enter
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You have until October 2, 2016 (Sunday), at 9:00 pm Central Time to enter.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!