Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
A big thank you to all our readers for supporting us over the years! To show our appreciation, we’re giving away 6,600 JetBlue points.
I’ll show you how to enter!
Million Mile Secrets readers love JetBlue! They enjoy the extra legroom in coach, free snacks, and in-flight Wi-Fi, and live TV.
One of the cards we hear the most excitement about is the JetBlue Plus Card. The card comes with 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days. You’ll also get great travel benefits, like chip-and-PIN technology (which is useful in Europe), and no foreign transaction fees!
Plus, you’ll receive:
- 6 JetBlue points per $1 you spend on JetBlue purchases
- 2 JetBlue points per $1 you spend at restaurants and grocery stores
- 1 JetBlue point per $1 you spend everywhere else
- Free first checked bag for cardholder and up to 3 companions on the same reservation when you use your card to pay for your ticket
- 50% discount on eligible in-flight purchases like cocktails, food, and movies
- 10% of points back when you redeem them
The $99 annual fee is NOT waived for the first year.
JetBlue points are typically worth ~1.4 cents each. So the sign-up bonus from the JetBlue Plus card is worth ~$420 in JetBlue flights. And if you enter this contest, you have the chance to add another 6,600 JetBlue points to your balance!
How to Enter
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You can enter until September 25, 2016, (Sunday) at 9:00 pm Central Time.