Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
With these new AMEX Offers, you can get a Virgin Atlantic discount. And statement credits at HotelStorm hotels and Red Lion hotels.
Some of these deals are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify. And then add the deal to your card to take advantage of the offer.
And don’t forget, you can get these discounts more than once if you have multiple AMEX cards.
Let’s take a look at ways you can save!
1. Virgin Atlantic Discount
- $200 off $1,000+ in airfare only after registering your qualified card
- Must book online at virginatlantic.com or through Virgin Atlantic’s mobile app
- Tickets must be purchased by November 11, 2016
- Flights must originate in the US
- $75 back on $300+ purchase at HotelStorm
- Check your AMEX account to see if you qualify
- Reservation must be made through hotelstorm.com/amex or by phone
- Expires March 12, 2017
3. Red Lion Hotels
- 40% off your stay when you use promotional code “AMEXPROMO”
- Only available for stays booked through redlion.com or by phone
- Must book by December 1, 2016, for stays through December 30, 2016
- Can NOT be combined with any other offer or special rate
- Excludes GuestHouse and Settle Inn Extended Stay hotels
Other Current AMEX Offers
Don’t forget to read my post about other current AMEX Offers! Like discounts at Royal Caribbean, Lowe’s, ASICS, and more.
I love AMEX Offers because they’re an easy way to save money on purchases you might make anyway!
Do you plan to take advantage of any of hotel deals or the Virgin Atlantic discount?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!