Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Emily and I want to thank you for supporting our blog! So this week we’re giving away 6,000 British Airways Avios points.
I’ll show you how to enter!
Excitement about the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card is only getting bigger!
You’ll also get:
- 3X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel & dining
- $300 annual credit for travel purchases such as airfare and hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- Priority Pass Select for access to airport lounges
- No foreign transaction fees
The card comes with a $450 annual fee.
You can redeem your 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points through the Chase travel portal at 1.5 cents per point! Or for even bigger travel, transfer them to airline & hotel partners, like British Airways, for luxurious award seats on oneworld partners.
And entering this giveaway gives you the chance to win another 6,000 British Airways Avios points!
How to Enter:
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You can enter until September 11, 2016, (Sunday) at 9:00 pm Central Time.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!