Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Million Mile Secrets readers are the best! To thank you, this week we’re giving away 8,000 Hyatt points!
I’ll show you how to enter!
The application link for the new Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card is live! And it’s the best credit card offer I’ve seen in a LONG time!
You’ll also get:
- 3X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel & dining
- $300 annual credit for travel purchases such as airfare and hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- Priority Pass Select for access to airport lounges
- NO foreign transaction fees
The card comes with a $450 annual fee.
And by entering this giveaway, you could be 8,000 points closer to your ideal Hyatt stay!
How to Enter:
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You have until September 4, 2016 (Sunday), at 9:00 pm Central Time.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!