Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
There are a couple of exciting new discounts available from AMEX Offers!
Via Doctor of Credit, you can receive a $50 statement credit (up to 3 times!) when you spend $150+ on AT&T Small Business Wireless. And I found a $25 rebate when you spend $25+ with Hulu!
AMEX Offers is an easy way to save money, or earn extra AMEX Membership Rewards points, on everyday purchases. Just add the offers to your American Express card, and you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase!
These deals are targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify.
I’ll give you the offer details!
AT&T Small Business Wireless
- $50 back on a single $150+ transaction after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Offer valid up to 3 times per American Express online account
- Payments by phone, at retail locations, or via 3rd parties do not qualify
- Offer valid for wireless bill pay for AT&T AutoPay and one-time payment only
- Purchases for equipment or prepaid, U-verse, web hosting, or wireless services that do not appear on your AT&T wireless bill are excluded from this offer
- Payment must be completed by December 1, 2016
- $25 back on a total of $25+ (100% off!) in purchases after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Offer limited to 1 rebate per American Express account
- $25 spending does NOT have to be in a single transaction to qualify
- Payments via 3rd party do not qualify
- Enroll your card by October 4, 2016, and spend $25+ by February 4, 2017, to receive the rebate
Remember, if you have multiple AMEX cards you can get these discounts more than once!